What is better than weed infused salted caramel sauce. I’m certain the salted caramel latte will soon be making a reappearance when it is infused with weed.
Once prepared and cooled, your weed infused salted caramel sauce can be stored in a sterilized jar ready to be used in all manner of creations. You can mix it into hot drinks, pour it over desserts, make pot caramel candies, or just eat a full spoon of this cannabis warm golden liquid.
If you prefer something colder, you could use your cannabis salted caramel sauce to dress up an ice cream sundae or, better still, blend it with some vanilla ice-cream to make a salted caramel milkshake.
Not only is all of this delicious, 45 minutes later and the real treat starts, a beautiful mellow high. Can you see why this weed infused salted caramel sauce is the bomb? The only problem you will have with this recipe, is that you will need to keep your hands of the caramel sauce jar once you’re feeling the desired high.
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Cannabis butter, cut into tablespoon size pieces
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
- In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the water and sugar over medium heat. Make sure to use a saucepan that’s a little bigger than what you think you will need. Stir constantly until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture starts to bubble just a little.
- Increase the heat to high and bring to a boil, stop stirring completely. Let the mixture continue boiling until it turns an amber color, this could take around 5 minutes or more.
- Remove from the heat and slowly whisk in the heavy cream. The mixture will bubble up quite a bit, so make sure to do this very carefully. Then, mix in the cannabis butter, vanilla, and salt one at a time.
- Pour the caramel sauce into a dish and allow to cool completely, then cover tightly and store in the refrigerator. The caramel sauce will thicken up some once it’s cooled and refrigerated.