Ice cream has been a favorite Munchie for decades, Ben and Jerry’s is usually the potion of choice, and infusing cannabis with ice cream isn’t new either. So it’s about time for Ben & Jerry to introduce a cannabis infused ice cream. Right?
Well, they might, in an interview with Huffpost 4 years ago, they said they would consider creating a cannabis-infused ice cream in line with the rest of their quirky flavors. When it becomes legal.
Appearing on HuffPost Live, Cohen said the idea of a marijuana-infused flavor “makes sense to me. [You could] combine your pleasures.”
A lot has changed since then, Ten states and Washington, DC, have now legalized marijuana for recreational use for adults over 21. And 33 states have legalized medical marijuana.
But just how likely is it that we’ll be seeing a Ben & Jerry’s flavor in the freezer case anytime soon? Well, it’s not out of the question. But until that day comes, we created a cannabis infused Ben & Jerry’s recipe and it’s easier than you think.
Now, we could give you a whole list of ingredients and steps to make a Ben & Jerry’s tasting ice cream but it wouldn’t be the real thing. So all you have to do for a real Ben & Jerry’s ice cream is to simply combine your favorite flavor with a cannabis tincture, and there you go. Weed infused Ben & Jerry’s.
- 1 Ben & Jerry’s 16 oz Cup ( Favorite Flavor)
- 1 Tablespoon (roughly 175mg THC) Cannabis tincture
- In a medium bowl, melt your ice cream till a little softer but still very cold.
- Add your cannabis tincture and whisk well till all combined.
- Add you ice cream back to your cup and back in the freezer.
- Make sure to label it to avoid anyone else accidentally eating it.